This message contains information pertaining to both a Final Chromebook distribution as well a Gleaners food distribution.
This Friday, April 24th, Gleaners Food Pantry will be distributing food from Jefferson Elementary School.
- Food will be available between 1:00 and 3:00 p.m. and is first come first served.
- Food will be distributed in a drive-through format in the parking lot behind the school.
- In order to ensure safety, food will be loaded into your trunk.
- Gleaners will offer chicken fajita strips, white rice, peanut butter, orange juice, walnuts, fruits, and more.
- Jefferson Elementary School is located at 26555 Westfield in Redford.
In addition to further supporting our families, we are able to provide a third and final Chromebook distribution to those students who do not yet have an Internet-accessible device this Friday, April 24th at Fisher Elementary School between the hours of 1-3 in the afternoon.
- Fisher Elementary School is located at 10000 Crosley.
- If your child is still in need of a Chromebook to access our online Learning Resource Hub and complete assignments, please visit the link located on the district website and complete the Chromebook Request Form.
- Chromebook distribution will only take place at Fisher Elementary School using curbside pickup between the hours of 1-3 this Friday, on Crosley street utilizing the bus loop.
- The Chromebook Request Form can be completed using a cell phone, tablet, or computer.
- Free wifi is being made available from Spectrum and Comcast.
- In an effort to support the Governor’s Stay Home, Stay Safe Executive Order, we remind you that this South Redford initiative is intended for those families that do not already have access to an Internet-accessible device in the home.
- We wish you and your family health during this time,