South Redford Families,
As we end the third week of the mandatory school closure, the district continues to be inspired by the endless amounts of outreach our schools and community provide to our residents. We continue to learn and grow together in these unprecedented times.
Feedback from our families has been overwhelmingly positive. Students continue to learn through a variety of formats, and everyone seems to be getting more comfortable with their new normal. Thank you all for partnering with us. We especially thank you for helping our students find a healthy balance.
In order to further support our families, we are providing Chromebooks to those students who do not have an Internet-accessible device.
- If your child needs a Chromebook to access our online Home Learning Hub, please visit the link located on the district website and complete the Chromebook Request Form.
- Pick up will take place on Friday, April 3, 2020 between 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- There will be no access to school buildings and Chromebooks will be distributed using curbside pickup.
- The Chromebook Request Form can be completed using a cell phone, tablet, or computer.
- If you require more than one Chromebook, they must be picked up at a single location. You can indicate which school you will pick them up from in the Chromebook Request Form.
In an effort to support the Governor’s Stay Home, Stay Safe Executive Order, we remind you that this South Redford initiative is intended for families that do not already have access to a device in the home.
We wish you and your family health during this time.
LINK TO SURVEY: https://forms.gle/9C3HvgxHLB4z9suKA